Joint stock company is a commercial company whose share capital is comprised of the total nominal value of shares.
– The minimum number of shareholders is 1
– Minimum number of board members (directors) -1
– A shareholder and board member (director) may be the same person
– Minimum number of council members – 3
– The minimum share capital is EUR 25,000
– Copy of the passport and address of the residence of the shareholder and the member of the board
– Copies of the Council Members’ passports and residence addresses
– Legal address
– Share capital
– The type of activity you are going to do
Cost of establishment:
Corporation 700.00 EUR *
* If the founders are foreign residents, there will be additional costs for the services of a sworn notary.
Have questions? Call and get advice!
Mob. Tel.: +371 26337972
Or email us at: email@example.com