Legislation sets out the accounting and organization requirements of any company. For any merchant, it will require some financial resources for maintaining the employee or using the service, as well as time and in-depth knowledge in the case of accounting by the owner. The frequency, type, amount of tax, terms, restrictions, and more will depend on the type of business you choose.
But the main features are:
– All transactions are certified by source documents (invoices, invoices, etc.) and recorded in the accounting register
– Salary calculations
– Fixed assets accounting
– Preparation of various reports for banks
– Monthly reports to the SRS
– annual reports
How much do accounting services cost?
– up to 10 documents 100 EUR / month
– up to 20 documents 200 EUR / month
– up to 30 documents 300 EUR / month
– more than 30 documents (Contact us to know the exact price)
Important to know
One accounting document is one of the following: 1 invoice issued, 1 invoice received, 1 printout of bank charges (about 15 payments), 1 employee.
Have questions? Call and get advice!
Mob. Phone: +371 26337972
Or email us at: email@example.com